This job is no longer available
Account Director – Asset Management
Our client is an award winning agency that delivers insightful, focused and strategic communications campaigns. They’re part of a wider communications group and specialise in corporate reputation, corporate responsibility & sustainability, financial services and public affairs.
The Account Director will sit within the Asset Management team. This particular sector is the second largest within the company, and growing, and they are looking for a talented individual to help them continue their ambitious growth plans. The role will work across a range of accounts and will suit someone who enjoys working in a forward thinking fast paced environment. Key duties will include:
- Delivering client programmes as agreed and reporting on progress;
- Day to day liaison with trade and national media with a focus on the wholesale/retail investment industry;
- Leading new business activities and building a network of external contacts with a view to bringing in new business opportunities;
- Acting as senior counsel to clients, supporting the development of their communications strategies as a whole
The ideal Account Director will have:
- Several years’ experience working within the asset management industry and significant experience of delivering client PR programmes;
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge within retail asset management/retail financial services in particular;
- Excellent media and industry contacts;
- Experience of managing and overseeing a team;
- Experience in managing new business pitches and proposals and leading presentations.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this role