This job is no longer available
A Communications Manager for the clients EMEA Region has opened up that includes a mix of media relations, writing, project management and agency co-ordination. This position will include liaising with regional managers; therefore your past experience in a professional communications environment will be key to your future success. The client is looking for someone who is keen to use their Financial Services background to create and implement new projects that will benefit the company’s international standing in the insurance industry. The ability to develop and maintain relationships with journalists and PR agencies will be a strength of yours as you will use those ties to deliver your own corporate objectives.
- Work with other communication managers and contacts to ensure that the communications planning is aligned with the goals of the company
- Devise and implement effective projects and campaigns to support the objectives of the company
- Draft press releases, articles and speeches and other written materials, coordinate approvals at senior management level
- Use the media to manage the delivery of press releases and follow-up with any other suitable outlets
- Support brand/corporate reputation through crisis/issues effective management as required
- Comfortable in a corporate environment in order t
- Knowledgeable in dealing with journalists and other media outlets on a daily basis
- Strong written and verbal skills that will translate into all aspects of the job (i.e. with colleagues, campaigns, articles)
- Able to maintain tight deadlines while still maintaining a high consistency of standards with an adamant attention to details
VMA Group is the global resourcing specialist for corporate communications and HR.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/