This job is no longer available
Our client is a global technology PR agency. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a B2B Digital Tech Account Manager.
The company is committed to staying at the forefront of the PR industry in the digital age, and is seeking a client with a genuine desire to join a dynamic and motivated team.
Key roles will include:
· a hands-on role across all of his/her client accounts and nurture direct relationships with client contacts.
· team management, working closely with account executives to ensure the delivery of high quality work.
· writing press releases, case studies, blog posts, market reports and more.
· involvement in social networks on behalf of clients and the agency.
· account developments.
· continuous ideas generation and creative approach to client PR campaigns.
· Involvement in new business presentations.
The ideal candidate will have:
· at least three years experience in digital marketing or social media.
· full understanding of how PR fits into the digital marketing mix.
· A minimum of six months experience as an Account Manager, ideally with agency experience.
· experience and ability working across multiple clients and organising workloads.
· team communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a highly motivated individual to contribute to a fast growing company and enjoy their fantastic benefits.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience, please click ‘apply’ below.