This job is no longer available
Our client, an award winning, rapidly expanding PR agency, is looking for an Senior Account Executive/Account Manager to work on a portfolio of high profile financial services clients. You will have experience of working on corporate media relations and reputation management programmes.
The role incorporates the full breadth of proactive corporate communications programmes and issues management activity. The work is primarily media relations driven, including digital communications.
The ideal candidate will have the following: -
- Previous financial services PR agency experience
- A good foundation of communications skills and knowledge
- Passion for the media and current affairs
- The ability to provide client counsel
- Strong writing and creative thinking ability
- Digital experience
- Strong team work to achieve outstanding results for clients
- Exposure to new business research/participation
In return, you can expect to receive an excellent package including, a competitive base salary and annual bonus scheme plus contributory pension scheme, medical insurance, life assurance and wellbeing fund. Holiday allowance is 25 days, rising by a day a year after two years’ service to a maximum of 30 days.