This job is no longer available
Our client is the European financial PR agency of choice for international companies and businesses with ambition, issues or opportunities. The company advises on corporate reputation, M and A and strategic communication.
Our client is part of a group that is the world’s leading financial and stakeholder communications firm, with more than 900 employees serving 1,000+ clients from offices in London, New York, Stockholm, Hong Kong, Moscow, Munich and the UAE.
We are seeking an experienced Financial communications professional with a thorough knowledge and understanding of the financial markets who is used to working at a senior level with management teams and heads of business. Due to the flat structure a the agency strategic envolment is going to be key.
The ideal candidate will have about three years experience and be able to speak knowledgeably about their sector(s) to an external audience and will have the ability to take responsibility for their portfolio of clients, as well as working with team members on other accounts when required. They will be able to act effectively as a manager of juniors on the team and would be ambitious and driven to progress with their career.
- Would manage a quota of the team’s client accounts particularly with regard to clients financial markets communications
- Would have direct contact and partial responsibility for a portfolio of clients
- Involved in client strategy/advise
- Would run results days and timetables
Other responsibilities would include:
- Media relations
- Analyst feedback
- Perception studies
- Presentation to clients
- Conduct thought provoking analysis
- Development of new business contacts and initiatives both across the Group and externally
- Responsible for developing relationships with clients
- Would have understanding of team’s key sectors progressing to expertise in specific section
- Setting examples, standards and projects to junior team members
- Be part of pitch teams
- Responsibility for part of the team’s fee income
- Is key to the team and the accounts they run
On offer is £40k - £50k Basic + Bonus with Outstanding benefits to be expected of a industry leader.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning consultancy If you’re interested please call Alex on 0207 347 5353 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion as interviews are commencing immediately!