This job is no longer available
This is the best and most exciting opportunity to work on a couple of the new travel accounts with these multi-award winning social media teams. This agency consistently exceeds expectations and is known nationwide for its excellence. This role has arisen from rapid growth and consistent success and they are looking to expand quite significantly over the next year offering plenty of room to progress. With a wide range of huge blue chip clients you will work on varied and exciting campaigns.
· Liaise closely with clients, be the point of contact- explain complex technical information in an accessible manner
· Work closely with the social media technical team- ensure client’s messaging is accurately represented
· Work on digital strategy design and supervise implementation
· Must have management experience
· Preferable if you have previous travel/hotel experience
· Ideally from an agency background (not essentially)
· Extensive experience and in depth knowledge of social media
This is a fantastic agency with a very low turnover, rapid growth, amazing blue-chip clients and an exciting role.
If this role interests you do not hesitate to apply! If you would like to discuss the role further or put yourself forward please send your CV or contact me at Emilieu@reuben-sinclair.com or on 0207 347 5351. If you are interested in similar roles but you do not exactly fit this specification I have several similar roles I am actively recruiting for so please do not hesitate to contact me if this appeals to you. Alternatively if you know someone who might be well suited to this role and is interested in exploring new opportunities I am also keen to hear from them.