This job is no longer available
Our client, a leading corporate reputation and advocacy consultancy, is looking for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for leveraging the company’s already strong brand reputation and extending it on a pan-European basis.
The role will involve:
- Implementing an effective, innovative, pan-European programme of marketing activity
- Managing the annual marketing budget
- Coordinating the PR and communications strategy
- Ensuring consistency and high standards across all company branding materials
- Commissioning and briefing designers to produce any necessary marketing and advertising materials and ensuring that they are up to date
- Coordinating updates to the company website and working with the Head of Digital on all company social media activities
This will be an exciting and highly rewarding role for the right individual, as you will have the opportunity of working alongside some of London’s leading public relations and public affairs operators in a tight-knit organisation with a distinctive, collegiate culture.
If you have the skills and experience for this unique role, please forward your CV and details to Amy McCarthy at email@example.com