This job is no longer available
Our client is a leading global public relations agency.
The company is seeking a outstanding Digital Strategist to join them, and work with the company and client teams to plan, execute, and measure all aspects of social media programs, to develop multi functional approaches to client needs and serve up futuristic branded social experiences.
The right candidate will benefit from having an understanding of all the marketing mix, mobile and e-commerce, and how social media and social content can integrate across all.
The role is for a client facing thought leader, and will include:
· leading social media and digital strategy to ensure account growth.
· working with social media analysts to gauge success for clients.
· mentoring and training account teams and clients on all aspects of working with social networks.
· building and retaining client relationships alongside account teams.
· provide in-depth strategic insight and support on accounts by various means.
· Responsibility for up-skilling of employees and clients in digital and social media as well as tools and trends.
· ensuring correct budgeting and time allocation to tasks.
· supporting new business for digital and agency pitches.
The ideal candidate will have:
· BS/BA from an accredited college or university.
· experience in advertising, communications, marketing, or public relations developing social media strategy. Knowledge of traditional digital strategy would also be useful.
· excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as accuracy and attention to detail.
· a strong technical background with advanced computer skills.
· aptitude to maintain strong working relationships.
· ability to work under pressure and effectively prioritise.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience for this exciting and challenging role, please click ‘apply’ below.