This job is no longer available
Are you completely obsessed with fashion? Do you know your Miu Miu from your Marni? Your tunics from your t-shirts? You’re just what we want.
Styloko's looking for two top interns to assist its savvy team of fashionistas. You'll be responsible for tagging products in our shopping section, as well as helping out with everything the day-to-day running of a fashion company entails.
This is an exciting opportunity for an eager fashion-obsessive to work in a fast-growing start-up company and kick-start their career in the industry. You’ll be bursting with great ideas, work with a can-do attitude and be ready to hit the ground running.
Main responsibilities include:
• Tagging products for our shopping section at quick speed on a daily basis.
• Developing key words in order for products to be categorised and tagged accordingly.
• Research key trends, styles and products.
• Maintaining the editors’ scrapbook accounts.
• Ready to take on additional ad-hoc duties and assist members of the team with further tasks as and when required.
Skills and Requirements:
• A solid understanding of, and passion for, the fashion industry is essential, including knowledge of designers, retailers and brands.
• You’ll know your items of clothing like the back of your closet, and be able to distinguish between a batwing and a boyfriend coat without blinking.
• You’ll be switched on to the online sphere and e-commerce, and be completely obsessed with shopping.
• Keen eye for style and trends.
• Excellent command of the English language.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Work with a can-do attitude.
• A good knowledge of Photoshop is preferred but not essential.
At Styloko we approach life and work with enthusiasm and fun, so above all else, we're looking for positive, passionate people with a great sense of humour, ready to work in a fast-paced creative environment.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Emily O'Brien, Editor-in-Chief, at the following address: email@example.com. In your application, please include any examples of relevant previous work you feel will benefit. Candidates must be able to start as soon as possible and work from our central London office.