This job is no longer available
GayStarNews.com is growing at a rapid rate and we’d love to get a marketing intern on board. With a dedicated marketing and sales team we have a great range of roles that will allow for hands on experience to enhance your CV.
A little more about us…
GSN is the worlds first rolling LGBT news website, with journalists in LA, New York, Australia, Shanghai, and our head office in London. Having the largest social media following for a LGBT source in Europe, illustrates our digital marketing strategy to engage with our audience and offer a two-way communication method.
Tasks that our marketing intern will be responsible for include:
- Managing our social media pages (eight profiles), engaging with our audience on a daily basis
- Sending out our daily e-newsletter via Mail Chimp
- Contact relevant PRs for editorial contacts/coverage etc.
- Research marketing statistics to support sales when required
- Help out at events if/when we have them while on placement
Some training will be involved and our intern will also be able to contribute ideas on what they would like do while in the office. Candidates will need to have marketing experience - whether in education or employment. An interest in LGBT media would benefit too.
Our office is fun and friendly so we’d love to get you on board. Please send a covering letter, CV and availability to Anthony Fortune firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel expenses will be paid within reason.