This job is no longer available
This company is a fully integrated agency with an amazing atmosphere. There’s a real family feel and a passion for all things creative, pushing boundaries and for innovation. Having won several awards for their campaigns but also for the agency itself they are growing at an impressive rate and will offer plenty of room to progress in the digital sphere.
Your task will be so inspire, innovate and strategise.
· Reporting to the Board of Directors
· Leading the full project management cycle- strategy development, cost estimation, resource planning, quality management
· Draw on your passion for social media, web, mobile, online marketing and print media to deliver integrated campaigns
· Train/mentor new members of staff
· Bring new ideas to the table, consistently thinking outside the box, putting ideas forward and encouraging other to do so
· Consistently pushing the boundaries of digital media- we want people who are always one step ahead
· Help develop new business
· Design and implement the digital and social media strategy for your clients
· Keep up to date with new digital/tech/social media developments
· Liaise closely with clients to understand their needs and consult them on their campaign approach
· Passion for all things digital
· Agency experience (marketing, digital, PR- PR experience would be a bonus)
· Experience working on PR/social media campaigns, social media outreach, community management, blogger outreach, viral seeding, online marketing strategy.
· Ideally experience with online reputation management
· Client facing experience
If this fun, dynamic and creative atmosphere sounds like an environment in which you could thrive then don’t hesitate to apply!
If this role interests you do not hesitate to apply! If you would like to discuss the role further or put yourself forward please send your CV or contact me at Emilieu@reuben-sinclair.com or on 0207 347 5351. If you are interested in similar roles but you do not exactly fit this specification I have several similar roles I am actively recruiting for so please do not hesitate to contact me if this appeals to you. Alternatively if you know someone who might be well suited to this role and is interested in exploring new opportunities I am also keen to hear from them.