This job is no longer available
Cohn & Wolfe London is looking for an enthusiastic Junior Account Executive or Account Executive to join its Digital Team. Our clients include Samsung, Colgate-Palmolive, Ferrero, Lloyds, Drinkaware, and Boehringer Ingelheim. As an Account Executive within our digital team, you would help advise the biggest brands to understand the social media landscape and how they can make the most of the opportunities it presents, whilst being mindful of reputational risks. You will need to have a strong understanding of the digital space, be comfortable with researching and deriving insights from data, and building relationships with bloggers and within the agency. You would be involved in generating creative communications ideas which can span online and offline, monitoring online brand conversation, and educating the agency on new developments in the digital space.
Cohn & Wolfe is a strategic communications agency dedicated to creating, building and protecting many of the world’s great brands. With offices around the world, the agency is committed to breaking new ground in the delivery of cross-channel media strategies, creative programming, and practice area excellence.
We are more than 1,000 people strong with 56 offices across North America, EMEA, and Asia. But despite our size, we remain entrepreneurial to our core. Our culture nurtures the new, unleashes the unexpected and celebrates ideas of all stripes.
Key accountabilities of the role will include:
• Agency experience within a PR, advertising or digital environment
• A true and abiding love for the internet and its denizens
• Capable of articulating and teaching your digital knowledge to others
• A good understanding of peoples online behaviours
• Competent at pulling together presentations, both technically (use of PowerPoint) and being able to structure presentations logically and clearly
• Strong research skills and the ability to derive insights from data
• Experience in healthcare or disease awareness marketing is desirable
• An interest in search engine marketing is desirable
• An interest in measurement and evaluation is desirable
• Proactive, problem-solver
• Ability to handle a busy workload, prioritise and be flexible
We are looking for the absolute best to join our team - you will be smart, curious, creative, hardworking and a great team player. In return, we will offer a competitive salary with some fantastic benefits, training opportunities and excellent career prospects.
How to apply
We’re looking for the absolute best to join our team, you will be tenacious, hardworking and a great team player.
If you fit the bill, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and you will be redirected to our London Recruitment Page to submit your CV.