This job is no longer available
Due to unprecedented growth, this award-winning London PR agency is now looking for 2 established PR Associate Directors with current major PR agency background. This PR agency has a reputation for campaigns backed by strong intellect and passionate creativity and with a high profile client list from both public and private sector.
Your track record would involve handling blue chip corporate clients with a possible consumer slant. You should be a driven innovative thinker, be able to lead and win new business, possess strong networking and client counseling skills, capable of providing robust strategic advice and insight, strong financial management and capable of leading big teams. You should also have:
- Consultancy expertise
- Listening and providing strategic advice.
- Proactively managing director involvement in issues and opportunities to broaden and deepen relationships
- Creativity - ensuring high level of creative output across teams
- Strategic insight - presentation, credentials, recommendation docs
- Keeping team up to date with client business and sector developments
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Leadership and team building skills, maintaining and enhancing team morale
- Proven new business acumen
We have a very detailed brief to support the above and they offer a competitive salary package.