This job is no longer available
This high profile, multi-award winning PR agency with a specialism in Ethical Healthcare is looking for a PR Account Director and a PR Associate Director for both freelance and permanent contracts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading projects on a number of prestigious, global clients in the healthcare sector and for new business development and pitching for the healthcare team. Accounts span the pharmaceutical and medical technology sectors, the NHS and private providers of healthcare service. The ideal candidate will have experience of working with pharmaceutical clients in the immunology, oncology and cardiovascular sectors. Key skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a healthcare public relations consultancy is preferred but candidates with in-house experience within a pharmaceutical company will also be considered
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical market access
- The ability to lead and mentor teams and drive client accounts
- Excellent budget management
- Good presentation and pitching capabilities
- Proven new business development, media relations and networking ability
- Some understanding of EU healthcare would also be an advantage
For the right person, this will be an exciting and hugely rewarding role as they will have the opportunity of working with some of the world's leading healthcare operators. Depending on experience, a salary of between £50 - 70k will be offered, as well as an attractive benefits package.