This job is no longer available
Our client is an award-winning consumer brand PR company. A fantastic opportunity has arisen due to new business wins for a Senior Account Manager to join their dynamic team.
This is a B2B role which is focused on the food and drink sector. This is an exciting and challenging role which offers fantastic benefits including flexible working options.
The role will include:
· Developing strong relations with senior personnel in client companies.
· Becoming immersed in the clients business and understanding their objectives and issues in order to develop the communications strategy and creative campaign.
· Independently leading meetings and key presentations.
· Help drive the agencies profitability by demonstrating examples of significant organic growth to clients.
· Strive for increased coverage for the client, proposing ideas that may fall outside of budget.
· Forward planning client meetings, brand plans and reviews.
· Setting ambitions objectives and KPI’s for the client and the team to ensure a measurable campaign, as well as offering a relevant evaluation process.
· Writing campaign proposals independently, demonstrating strategic insight, commercial awareness, creative flair, planning strength and budget rigor.
· Understanding and delivering against individual KPIs.
· Manage, oversee and direct campaign budgets.
· Demonstrating where and how to make savings for the agency.
· Involving yourself with fee negations with a view to manage them independently within two years.
· Managing and advising the team.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have either agency, in-house or journalistic experience.
· Be an established Senior Accounts Manager, although Account Directors could be considered.
· Have excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
· Be experienced in money management.
· Be a talented and confident leader.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please click ‘apply’ below.