This job is no longer available
Our client, a leading global PR consultancy, is looking for a very talented Associate Director to join their Manchester team, working on a major retail account.
You will provide senior level, strategic counsel to clients and provide leadership and daily management to account teams. The role’s remit will include product PR, creative campaigns, social media, crisis and issues management, and corporate and CSR profiling. Your responsibilities will include:
- New business development – organically growing existing client accounts as well as generating leads and identifying new clients
- Pitching for new business – you will have the ability to construct a strong, logical argument, and will be a proficient and convincing presenter
- Providing daily leadership direction and guidance to account teams and ensuring that all work is to a consistently high standard
- Keeping teams motivated and inspired – you will communicate tasks clearly, and lead by example
- Proactively mentoring teams and providing staff with guidance and support, as well as offering ideas for staff training and development
- Maintaining excellent relationships with senior level clients and enhancing the company’s reputation by providing high level advice
- Contributing new ideas for media pitches, proposals/client plans, and new business pitches, and encourage an atmosphere of creativity within your team so that others feel confident suggesting new ideas
The successful candidate will have extensive communications experience in a retail environment, with great insight into that sector. You will be levelheaded with a meticulous attention to details, and will be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
If you have the skills for this challenging and exciting position, please send your details to Ros Kindersley at firstname.lastname@example.org