This job is no longer available
An experienced communications professional with a minimum of five years experience leading change communications operating at senior manager/manager level.
The emphasis needs to be on the communication skills set so someone who has worked alongside programme and project managers helping to implement change programmes, IT projects, organisation restructures. For example someone from a consultancy background.
• All candidates need to demonstrate clear evidence of at least five years’ experience of managing complex change communications projects for a large or national organisation, working across a range of audiences using a mix of channels and tactics, delivering on time and on budget
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team, able to work with others on a range of projects
• High achieving enthusiastic and motivated team player and proven influencing skills with senior managers
• Evidence of customer focussed project relationships with internal clients
• Knowledge of internal communication best practice (essential) but an awareness of external communication best practice (desirable), able to spot risks and suggest solutions to address them.
• Flexibility to travel around England for meetings – sometimes at short notice
• Professional qualification in marketing, communications, HR (e.g. CIM, CIPR, CIPD)
• Evidence of strategic thinking and authorship of plans which achieved their objectives
• Experience of staff supervision and leading project initiatives
• Happy to get their hands dirty delivering tactics and materials directly
• Able to spot communication issues and opportunities presented by project implementation plane and suggest quick and effective solutions to deal with them
The role is a 3 month contract with potential of a 12 month/18 month fixed term contract subject to performance.
For more information please contact email@example.com
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies.