This job is no longer available
Our client is a top ranking Financial Services company who are part of a wider Group, and who offer a broad range of financial and lifestyle services. Their expert financial advice, and investment management holds them proud and they are recognised by a number of industry awards. They hold super offices located in the heart of the City of London with all the latest amenities available for their staff.
They have a newly created in-house post for a PR & Marketing Manager who will be responsible for enhancing their brand across the business media. You will be liaising with investor analysts, researchers, partners and clients, therefore PR and Marketing experience, gained within banking or Asset Management would be preferred.
· You will develop the PR strategy and supporting tactical plan by working with Channel Managers, Investments Marketing Team, Management Committee members and their PR agency etc.
· You will support the development of effective external communications plans, channels and relationships to ensure effective, timely and consistent media engagement.
· You will provide expert advice, to reputation management, media relations, public communications, crisis management and all aspects of the external communications function, working closely with external PR agency.
· You will be the point of contact and representative internally and externally for all PR enquiries and liaison with Group and IR enquires.
· Take management of PR agency and budget.
The preferred candidates will have financial PR and Marketing experience, gained in-house or agency side and will be of graduate calibre.
Salary range to £55k plus excellent corporate benefits package and bonus potential.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified