This job is no longer available
My client is a fully integrated financial agency who provide award winning solutions through the honest and open culture to clients on a global scale. You will be working as part of this growing team in a busy but rewarding role. As an Account Director you will be responsible for:
- Delivering first class client service by developing the knowledge of their business, identifying key messages, working in partnership with your client and being that loyal and trusted source
- Drafting project proposals including the budget side
- Develop relationships with media and keep abreast of market trendsProduce quarterly and annual review presentations and present face to face
- Play a key part in any new business
- Attending networking events and constantly building new business contacts
I really cannot stress what a superb agency this is to work for. You will have the luxury of working on leading financial services brands but within a well respected close knit team where you can really make that impact on your career. You will need to be working as an Account Director and have a minimum of 5 years experience within the financial field.
In the first instance, please forward a copy of your CV Lucinda Moores at email@example.com quoting reference LBS1207-22.
VMA Group is the global resourcing specialist for corporate communications, HR & change.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.