This job is no longer available
A great opportunity has come up for a bright PR Account Manager at this mid-sized, award winning public relations consultancy that specialises in financial services, property, HR and recruitment, professional and business services.
Our client is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join the Personal Finance team to work on corporate/consumer briefs for a diverse range of large and medium sized financial services clients including banks, life and insurance companies, investment companies, mortgage lenders, trade bodies and intermediaries.
- Implementing agreed proposals as well as contributing to new ones Drafting various press releases and articles
- National, regional, trade, consumer and broadcast media relations
- Developing and implementing integrated social media strategies
- Desk research, consumer research initiatives, some statistical (Excel) work and organising events
- Client liaison
Key skills and attributes required:
- Min of 4 years experience in an agency environment preferably within the financial services sector
- Excellent organisational skills and common sense
- Strong writing skills and creative and strategic thinking
- Confident communication skills, able to liaise with clients and bravely demonstrate ideas
- A great team player, offering full support to your seniors and encouragement to your juniors
- A committed work attitude
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter to take the lead on a number of accounts and join a thriving agency which has enjoyed a number of big account wins in recent months.
A competitive salary of £33K+ depending on experience plus an attractive benefits package is being offered to the right candidate.