This job is no longer available
This is a desirable opportunity to work in-house at a nationally known organisation with a focus on health.
The successful candidate will lead on minor projects, write media releases, liaise with internal teams, arrange photographers, sell in stories to the media, sort interviews and be involved in the organisationâ€™s social media output.
To be suitable for this role, you should have at least 6-12 months worth of relevant PR experience and you should definitely possess the following experience:
* Experience of setting up admin systems
* Experience of Microsoft Office programmes, especially Outlook, Word and Excel
* Experience of writing media materials and speaking to journalists
* Experience of using social media platforms including Twitter and Facebook
Also extremely desirable are the following skills
* Good organisational skills
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Ability to prioritise
* Ability to work as a team
* Ability to work independently and use own initiative
If you tick all of the boxes above and youâ€™re interested in more information. Please get in touch.
If this role is not quite right for you send it onto a friend and you could be eligible for our referral scheme.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
Application Information: firstname.lastname@example.org