This job is no longer available
Assistant Producer – Brazilian Portuguese
The Assistant Producer – Brazilian Portuguese would create and re-voice sports news/highlights clips across a large variety of sports, including football, tennis, motorsport and golf.
• Creating sports news stories
• Writing and translating scripts
• Commentating/narrating footage
• Following story 'leads', or generating story ideas
• Researching stories, using sources like the internet, archives and databases
• Any other reasonable duties
• Experienced voicing and writing on sports content.
• Editing experience as a video journalist.
• Voice-over experience
• High command of written and spoken English/Latin American Spanish including dialect and annunciation
• Broad range of new media skills (aware of audio/video technologies)
• Good planning and organization skills
• Ability to manage work-flow and scheduling, as well as to work in a fast yet precise manner.
• Computer literate and knowledge of editing software
• Knowledge of football, tennis, golf and motorsport essential
• Script writing
• Good imagination and being able to put your ideas into practice
• Highly organized and a team player
25 days annual leave, Bupa Private Healthcare up to Family Cover, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), Pension, Season Ticket Loan, and Childcare voucher Scheme. We also offer free car parking, breakfast, fruit, pastries and soft drinks. Please Note- some of these benefits will not be available to you, until successful completion of your probation.
PERFORM commercialises multimedia sports content across internet-enabled digital platforms, driving revenues through a mix of Content Distribution, Advertising & Sponsorship, the development and management of Subscription Platforms and Technology & Production.
In the first 3 quarters of 2011, we delivered over 2.5 billion video streams; over 100 websites and mobile services; and in March 2012, had a reach of 105 million sports fans.
We own one of the largest digital sports rights portfolios through contracts covering more than 200 sports and their associated leagues, tournaments and events.
Using our portfolio, we create a broad range of multimedia ready sports content - from sports video, editorial to data content - and distribute it directly to sports fans and business partners, including football clubs, sports federations, broadcasters, bookmakers, publishers, mobile operators and telcos.
Over 1000 employees are based across the United Kingdom, Sweden, Spain, Slovakia, Italy, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand, United States, Singapore, and India.