This job is no longer available
Producer – South American
The Producer – South America must be fluent in Brazilian Portuguese or South American Spanish as well as English and will manage the South American team of journalists and projects across the following:
- Brazilian Portuguese & South American Spanish Omnisport Ready
- Brazilian Portuguese & South American Spanish ePlayer
• Manage the Brazilian and South American Spanish teams.
• Liaise with the International Producer and the Newsdesk to determine the output of video production for the South American market.
• Monitor the output and progress of all associated products.
• Deliver projects on time, to budget and to client satisfaction.
• Liaise closely with customers and suppliers.
• Work with Account Managers and Territory Managers to ensure client satisfaction.
• Reduce dependence on senior production staff.
• Hire full time staff and freelance staff for all outputs.
• Ensure the journalists adopt the best practices.
• Rota creation and planning.
• Create videos, write and sub-edit scripts.
• Commentate/narrate footage.
• Research stories, using sources like the internet, archives and databases.
• Ensure that all production issues are resolved in accordance with internal or external SLA’s.
• Ensure that testing and quality assurance procedures are adhered to.
• Any other reasonable duties.
• Experience managing a team, including hiring and staffing.
• Knowledge of the South American sports market and interests.
• Experience editing and voicing audio/visual material.
• Proven experience of liaising with clients.
• Line management skills
• Project management skills
• Communication with staff & clients
• Production, voiceover & editing skills
• Priority setting & problem solving
25 days annual leave, Bupa Private Healthcare up to Family Cover, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), Pension, Season Ticket Loan, and Childcare voucher Scheme. We also offer free car parking, breakfast, fruit, pastries and soft drinks. Please Note- some of these benefits will not be available to you, until successful completion of your probation.
PERFORM commercialises multimedia sports content across internet-enabled digital platforms, driving revenues through a mix of Content Distribution, Advertising & Sponsorship, the development and management of Subscription Platforms and Technology & Production.
In the first 3 quarters of 2011, we delivered over 2.5 billion video streams; over 100 websites and mobile services; and in March 2012, had a reach of 105 million sports fans.
We own one of the largest digital sports rights portfolios through contracts covering more than 200 sports and their associated leagues, tournaments and events.
Using our portfolio, we create a broad range of multimedia ready sports content - from sports video, editorial to data content - and distribute it directly to sports fans and business partners, including football clubs, sports federations, broadcasters, bookmakers, publishers, mobile operators and telcos.
Over 1000 employees are based across the United Kingdom, Sweden, Spain, Slovakia, Italy, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand, United States, Singapore, and India.