We are looking for an intern with excellent English and writing ability to fill a marketing role,working primarily on contributing copywriting throughout every area of our fast growing contemporary jewellery company based in London.
Applicants need to be fluent English speakers with experience and knowledge of marketing, excellent writing skills and the ability to edit their own work. They should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment with the ability to use their own initiative as well as follow direction.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to gain a broad understanding of online marketing, creative copy writing and social media.
• Assist in the creation of product copy, designer bios, email marketing and other online marketing functions.
• Work alongside the internal team and external PR team
• Creative and strategic input, thinking logically and tactically about how to translate current trends and cultural happenings into key media and marketing messages
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analysis of competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline.
• Enter product information into content management systems
• Provide support for social media activities.
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity.
• Day to day admin and office housekeeping.
We are looking for a graduate student who has graduated in English or Marketing. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web, Online Marketing and social media. Experience of Excel and Photoshop will be a bonus. All of these and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
BSc (or higher) in English or Marketing.