This job is no longer available
PSYCHOLOGIES magazine is looking for a talented Sub Editor.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have first-class editing skills
• Be fully familiar with InDesign software
• Be able to write attention-grabbing captions, heads and sells
• Be obsessed with accuracy and fact checking
• Be comfortable liaising with contributors and PRs
• Have experience in basic CMS for websites
• Have been working on a magazine, preferably a consumer title, for at least one year
• Have a strong grasp of the French language
Please send your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date is Monday 3rd September.
Please note: The position will be based at Kelsey’s rural head office situated near the village of Cudham in Kent (within the M25).