This job is no longer available
Our client is a leading PR agency based in Central London. They are looking for a former news journalist to join their media training team.
The role of media trainer will involve:
- training senior corporate figures in how to liaise with the media
- working alongside former national journalists
- learning wider skills within the account teams
The ideal Media Trainer will:
- have experience of working in the UK and/or abroad at national level
- have the confidence and gravitas to train senior leaders working within sectors ranging from energy to food & drink
- have an appetite for PR account work and client management
This is an excellent chance for an experience news journalist to use their expertise within a top PR agency. If you feel you have the skills required for this role please apply now.