This job is no longer available
Cerulli Associates (www.cerulli.com), a leading international asset management research firm with coverage of over 40 countries worldwide, is seeking to hire an editor to take charge of the firm’s global and European report series.
This is a senior level position, and the editor will have at least 7 to 10 years experience editing and writing research in the global and European asset management sphere with a focus on market sizing, product development and distribution trends.
This is a London-based, full-time role and reports to the firm’s managing director responsible for international research.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess knowledgeable familiarity with key trends and concepts in retail and institutional asset management marketplaces outside the United States, with specific emphasis on Europe.
- Create report work plan and schedules with analysts and report writers
- Run launch meeting at beginning of process, and at various key points along the research process
- Meet regularly with analysts, analyze documents associated with each phase of the research process
- Monitor the research process including the number of research calls and survey responses during active research phase
- Manage editorial traffic responsibility, including tasks such as proof-reading, and liaising with desktop publishers and printers.
- At end of writing phase, edit report
- Work with report authors and analysts to craft and edit press releases and other marketing collateral
The ideal candidate will also be able to:
- Work with quantitative data for charts and graphs.
- Help collect and validate data points for international asset management research. This task will involve regular contact with industry trade associations, third-party data merchants, and government agencies.
- Have a working knowledge of one or more European languages.
PLEASE NOTE: Only those candidates who are already eligible to live and work in the U.K. on a permanent basis should apply for this role.