This job is no longer available
Title: Social Publishing Editor
Reports to: Head of International Publishing
Location: London, WC1E
AOL Europe is made up of the following subsidiary brands – Huffington Post Media Group, advertising.com, goviral and ADTECH.
The Area: goviral specialises in online video and digital advertising, enabling the most prestigious and largest global brands including Nike, Sony and Nokia to distribute video content through our growing network of 120,000 unique websites worldwide.
goviral is already one of the leading online video businesses in Europe which we achieved in just 5 years through the development of cutting edge technology, rapid video industry growth and continued expansion in to new markets and investing in the highest calibre employees.
Purpose of role
This role is to communicate the goviral brand and activities, through social online media. Using platforms such as Twitter and Facebook, the Editor’s aim is to create an online buzz around commercial content, company messaging and the branded content market as a whole.
Key Role Accountabilities
• Manage goviral Blog, Twitter and Facebook accounts.
• Source and build relationships with key influencers for both trade and interest groups.
• Promote campaigns and identify key interest groups relevant to each activity.
• Identify and communicate market trends and key research findings and communicate through social media.
• Involve goviral staff in social media activity.
• Train Publishing Managers and Campaign Managers how they can use social tools.
• Co-ordinate with Marketing on corporate messaging.
• Give weekly feedback on KPI achievements.
• Some demonstrated experience in online advertising media
• Be a practicing blogger and post regular (daily) tweets with an established following.
• Proven track record of writing quality copy.
• Good presentation and communication skills.
• Educated to degree level (minimum 2:1)