This job is no longer available
Wildcat International is an international business intelligence agency, publisher of “The Oil & Gas Year” series of books. These comprehensive industry reviews present in-depth analysis of every issue from diplomacy and politics through project finance to geology. The Oil & Gas Year gives extensive coverage to the latest news, developments and hot button issues in the energy industry through the opinions and vision of its most relevant and influential players.
The books are prepared by teams of two to three specialists sent to the field; including an International Country Editor and International Sales Coordinator.
Our teams produce each TOGY book following an extensive stay in the surveyed country during which they interview the movers and shakers of the industry.
Statistical data is collected from state authorities, companies and associations and compiled with the help of our partners to ensure dependable accuracy.
The Oil & Gas Year is distributed to 44,000 readers around the world including: senior industry executives and their affiliates in the financial, services, supplies and power generation sectors. Industry associations and government organizations also receive The Oil & Gas Year which is available in full color print and electronic editions.
WILDCAT INTERNATIONAL IS OFFERING YOU THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
- International Country Editor responsible for conducting face-to-face interviews with global business executives, writing/editing comprehensive energy reports.
- International Sales Coordinators responsible for gathering and compiling corporate advertisements
Both positions are temporarily based in the countries surveyed to meet local industry players, collect first hand information, and generate advertising sales.
Applicants should be recent graduates available for 3-6 month successive international assignments
- Extensive travel and year-around availability
- Perfect command of written and spoken English
- Experience or training in journalism (for editor)
- Prior sale experience a plus (for sales coordinator)
- Excellent presentation
- Bachelors (post grad preferred) in Economics, Political Science, or International Relations (preferably)
- Well informed on current events, flexible and spontaneous disposition
- Ability to work productively under pressure and with tight deadlines
Send CV, cover letter and recent photo to:
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Only selected applications will be answered.