This job is no longer available
An all rounder is sought for the FT’s influential pension title. The right person will be able to find exclusive news, write thought provoking features and take charge of special supplements or projects as they arise. Above all else they will need to be in charge when Pension Week’s editor is away. The right person would be comfortable chairing a round table discussion and speaking at public events. All members of Pensions Week are encouraged to make use of the FT’s state of the art TV studios too.
The role would be most suited to someone with at least two years' full time employment in journalism. The right candidate could be someone who is in a more junior role currently. The salary is competitive and comes with one of the sector’s best benefits packages.
Working within the FT Asset Management division, this role enjoys occasional opportunities to work with other prestigious titles in the group.
As well as a competitive salary, there is a generous range of benefits.
• News and feature writing for print and online
• Relevant journalism qualification or experience,
• Excellent news writing skills
• Team worker and self-motivation to manage own workload
• Ability to gather and generate exciting and relevant ideas
• Capability of forging links with the industry, trade bodies, politicians and commentators
• Feature writing skills
• Knowledge of the pensions and investment industries
• Writing for online products
• Research experience
CVs and introductory letters stating salary expectations should be sent to David Rowley at firstname.lastname@example.org