This job is no longer available
Music and Clubs Assistant
Time Out London is looking for a brilliant, enthusiastic and dynamic music and clubs assistant with online and multi-platform experience to join one of the most respected music and clubs sections in the country.
Your duties will include:
• Writing and uploading content
• Maintain the section’s strong social media presence
• Contribute to listings (writing/editing) for magazine and website
• Ensuring copy is well targeted for SEO
• Performing research and fact-checking tasks
• A talented writer with proven excellent interviewing, copy and image editing skills
• The ability to work creatively and efficiently under pressure
• Excellent attention to detail
• Superb organisational skills
• To be bursting with a wealth of ideas that can be used across all Time Out platforms.
• Demonstrable passion for, and understanding of, music and clubs
• Successful candidate will benefit from excellent career development opportunities.
• Great working environment.
• Good working hours
• Competitive pay rates.
Successful candidates will be required to attend at least one face-to-face interview in our London offices. Proof of identity as well as eligibility to work in the United Kingdom will be required at interview stage.
If this sounds like you, please submit a CV, cover letter and three examples of relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref Music & Clubs Assistant in the subject line.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Monday 1st October 2012.