This job is no longer available
Entertainment Content Editor/Writer – Online
This is an exciting role writing, producing and editing online content for the Culture desk of the Telegraph Media Group.
The successful candidate will:
* have a knowledge of and enthusiasm for all areas of the arts and popular entertainment, from film and TV to pop music and show business
* be able to deliver sharp, accurate copy to the tightest of deadlines
* have a nose for arts and entertainment news and where to find fresh stories and exclusives
* be highly organised and a natural forward planner
* have excellent IT skills, and be a quick learner of new software programs and operating systems
* have a thorough understanding of social media, and how it can be used to enhance the Telegraph’s journalism online
* have a sound understanding of the Telegraph’s digital audience and its interests
Along with your CV and a covering letter, please supply:
* Three examples of your written work
* Three ideas for features that could run on the Culture channel of the Telegraph website, including how you would publish them to maximise their impact online
* Three improvements you would make to the Culture channel of the Telegraph website (telegraph.co.uk/culture)
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 5th October 2012.