This job is no longer available
Premier Resourcing is a specialist PR and communications recruitment consultancy, recruiting into the PR, Marketing communications, digital and public affairs sectors. We have an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to spend some time as an intern with our friendly and collegiate team. This is a paid internship and successful applicants will recieve more information regarding salary once invited in for interview.
This is fantastic chance for a bright, motivated individual to learn more about PR recruitment and to get some invaluable experience in the recruitment and the executive search arena.
Should you prove yourself from the outset, there is scope at the end of the 3 month internship for the position to result in a permanent role;, as a trainee recruitment consultant.
The role will require you to spend three months in our Central London, Fitzrovia offices, and will involve:
- Assisting the team with basic admin tasks
- Learning how to work in an office environment
- Writing job advertisements and posting jobs on specialist job sites
- Learning how to interview candidates effectively via the telephone and face to face.
- Inputting client and candidate knowledge onto a specialist recruitment database
- Working with our enviable client base including top communications and integrated consultancies
- Conducting searches for existing job vacancies and putting forward suitable candidates for client’s to consider
- Learning basic skills on how to headhunt effectively using the latest social media tools
If you have recently graduated, have a strong academic background and are highly motivated and tenacious in your approach, we would love to hear from you. You will already be able to speak confidently on the telephone, and consider yourself to be well organised and pragmatic in your approach.
If you feel that this is an internship in which you could be passionate about then we want to hear from you. Please not that due to the high level of applications, only candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted.