Criticaleye, Deputy Editor
Criticaleye, the Network of Leaders, is seeking to expand its editorial team by recruiting an enthusiastic and organised Deputy Editor. The successful candidate will have 3-5 years experience as a business journalist, possessing an excellent eye for accuracy and be able to turn interviews and features into must-read articles.
The Deputy Editor will be speaking to CEOs and non-executive directors from the UK’s biggest companies. Writing for the Criticaleye website, this role requires an individual who is comfortable and skilled at interviewing highly successful directors, and can produce articles on a variety of topics, ranging from the capital markets and private equity to innovation and leadership.
Flexibility, good organisational skills and the proven ability to work to deadlines are a must.
The Deputy Editor will possess:
• A broad knowledge of business and finance
• A personable manner and interview style
• Excellent proofing and copy-editing skills
• A concise prose style and an ability to simplify jargon
• An ability to multitask and produce high-quality content
• The ability to Chair discussion groups and forums
• The desire and ambition to make a real contribution to a fast-growing company
Job outline & tasks include:
• Attending & chairing events and seminars
• Writing features, analysis, profiles, blogs and e-newsletters
• Researching and pitching ideas
• Uploading content to the web
• Sourcing visuals and liaising with a designer
To apply, send your CV, covering letter, two samples of written work and salary expectation to Criticaleye Editor Marc Barber at email@example.com