This job is no longer available
Esquire Middle East is looking for an experienced and talented Style Editor to produce and manage its style content in the magazine and across a portfolio of supplements.
The role involves the following tasks:
• Manage freelance stylists and shoots.
• Style and direct some shoots / advertorials.
• Maintain a consistently high standard of editorial throughout the title.
• Coordinate with the license holder to obtain materials for print.
• Manage the freelance style section budget.
• Develop editorial talking points for the title.
• Contribute daily stories to online platforms.
• Collaborate with the stylists to produce compelling fashion shoots.
• Act as the title’s ambassador at industry events.
• Flatplan each style section and any relevant supplements.
• Contribute to sub-editing process of the magazine.
• Ability to write across a range of non-style related topics.
Specific requirements are:
• Five years relevant in-house editorial experience.
• Sub-editing skills are essential and InDesign experience highly desirable.
• An outstanding portfolio of style and lifestyle articles.
• Superlative organisation and time management skills.
• A strong desire to live and work in Dubai.
Please send a CV along with a covering letter stating current salary, writing examples and relevant style examples to email@example.com.