This job is no longer available
Do you have the skills and experience to be the editor of Psychologies magazine?
We are looking for a talented, experienced individual to lead this unique women’s monthly title.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Extensive commissioning and writing experience on consumer titles
• A flair for communicating life experiences to a wide readership
• An excellent contacts book
• The ability to generate original and compelling content
• Visual skills, and a strong sense of what makes a good cover
• A personal interest in psychology and self development
• Competence on digital platforms
• Ideas for growing the Psychologies community
• A good understanding of written French
Superb organisational ability, inspirational team leadership qualities, a strong commercial sense, a flair for budgeting and a resourceful, hands-on approach to the role of editor is essential.
Please send your CV, a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role and a critique of Psychologies currently on sale issue issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
Psychologies magazine is published by Kelsey Publishing. Kelsey publishes 35 consumer magazines including GoodHomes, Coast and Period Homes & Interiors. The position will be based at Kelsey’s head office situated near the village of Cudham in Kent (within the M25). The deadline for applications is November 9th.