This job is no longer available
Receptionist/Health & Safety Assistant
Gorkana Group is looking for a full time Receptionist to operate a busy switchboard and reception area.
The day to day role will consist of:
• Greeting clients and other visitors
• Receiving and transferring a high volume of incoming telephone calls, including the relaying of messages promptly
• Facilitating company hospitality requirements for both internal and external clients
• Receiving/directing incoming deliveries to the addressee
• Assisting with the procurement/replenishment of office supplies
• Responsibility for keeping the Reception, Meeting Room and Storeroom facilities in an orderly manner
• Providing proactive assistance in keeping the Company’s meeting diary up to date, notifying personnel of meetings and organising relevant supplies as and when required
• Knowledge of health and safety, risk assessments, fire safety, manual handling, new starter inductions, preferably IOSH trained.
The ideal candidate should have previous switchboard experience, excellent customer service skills and ability to carry out administration duties. A basic understanding of Microsoft packages is essential.
Hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm with one hour lunch break.
Alongside a competitive salary (£25,000 per annum) we also offer the following excellent benefits:
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% company contribution)
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 BH
- 4 x Life Insurance
- Subsidised canteen
- Denplan (single cover paid for by company)
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Subsidised gym membership
- Great training and development opportunities
- Excellent career progression
….and much more
If interested in this fantastic opportunity, please email your CV to Lauren Currah at Lauren.Currah@gorkana.com
The Gorkana Group is an equal opportunities employer and all applicants who are eligible to work full time in the UK are welcome. The Gorkana Group is fully committed to treating all job applicants and employees fairly and equally regardless of their race, religion or belief, gender, sexuality, age or disability.