This job is no longer available
Account Manager - Digital
You've heard of a Liger, right? You know, the hybrid love-cub of a lion and a tiger. Raaow! Well, we're looking for a similarly rare breed here at Republic Publishing, and we think that could be you.
We're on the hunt for a daring digital Account Manager with a burning desire to help deliver effective communications through best-in-class editorial content. See, at Republic Publishing we've taken a very different approach to helping brands communicate with their audiences since the moment we first burst into existence in 2007. Supported by our heavyweight in-house journalists, you'll be tasked with developing creative online content packages and campaigns that far outstrip expectations.
Working across a small range of brands, the main client would be Vodafone UK, where you'll work closely with their internal teams to drive owned channels - including Vodafone Social - and active seeding to key influencers.
Based in Farringdon, Republic Publishing is a small agency of around 20 people where you have a real opportunity to make a significant impact within the business, and working in this brave new world of comms you'll have the chance to shape and affect brilliantly creative approaches to digital communication.
Sound like you? Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll also be responsible for...
• Developing and executing new strategies to increase audience and engagement of owned channels (particularly official blogs), working in conjunction with the Creative Director and the client.
• Managing a small team of journalists and collaborating with the wider Republic team to ensure you over-deliver on client expectations.
• Taking a lead role in planning meetings and ensuring plans are shared across the necessary teams.
• Developing and maintaining a solid editorial planner, ensuring key calendar events, major announcements and inside stories are covered comprehensively and excellently.
• Delivering sustained content packages for owned channels.
• Managing and delivering special projects around additional campaigns, product launches and special events.
• Actively marketing stories to peer editorial sites and wider media.
• Writing excellently concise and engaging briefs for editorial, photography and video.
• Ensuring all copy is written to the highest possible standard, grammatically correct, fact-checked, with sources quoted, and delivered to brief.
• Attaining KPIs and managing budgets.
• Demonstrating and developing subject expertise, and remaining up-to-date with and deeply tuned-in to all relevant markets.
• Delivering monthly reports.
Please send your application to: email@example.com