This job is no longer available
A trainee position working under the guidance of the Global Production Editor and her deputy, this role will enable the team to be able to focus on the strategic and tactical goals of planning and producing the numerous publications that we handle.
Duties and responsibilities
Ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the production desks worldwide:
- Taking in corrections and preparing pages for press.
- Preparing documents for pdf distribution
- Assisting the Operations Manager in planning and booking travel for the team
- Take on the coordination of the graph workflow to FMG
- Taking on the production of the Lead Nurture campaigns
- Learning the finer points of copy editing, design and production
- Ensure best practice is implemented across all offices.
- Liaising with web team to ensure technical demands of content delivery online are met.
- In conjuction with the chief subs, ensuring online content is appropriately linked and tagged.
- Help to institute any required changes on copy flow, layout and production issues in line with overall business objectives
- Attend air shows and trade shows when required
Reporting to the Global Production Editor
Reed Business Information brings market leading brands to an audience of millions of decision makers worldwide through its multi-platform media of data services, online lead generation services, community websites, magazines and events. Reed Business Information Ltd is part of Reed Elsevier, a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the Science, Medical, Legal and Risk and Business sectors.
RBI General Benefits Package
- Pension Scheme
- 29 Days Holiday
- Paid Charity Days – 2 days per year
- Life Insurance (4x salary)
- Save As You Earn Share Scheme (SAYE)
- Competitive Salaries