This job is no longer available
Senior Editor, leading global brand (1 year maternity cover)
You’re a passionate Senior Editor with five year’s editorial experience, keen to work for one of the world’s most recognisable brands. With editorial management skills that extend to both websites and social media platforms, you’re comfortable working directly with clients and external agencies to drive through the content strategy. You can manage an editorial team in your sleep, you love working as part of a team – and you’d relish the opportunity to make this role your own.
The Senior Editor role is multi-faceted – we’re looking for someone who’s a triple threat:
• Strategic: You have a detailed understanding of the business objectives of your client, to inform and input to their editorial strategy.
• Creative: You can lead on the creation of brilliant content for distribution across web and social media platforms, ensuring that all work is produced to the highest possible standard, is on brand and meets or exceeds the brief.
• Client-facing: You have the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships – and present at client-facing meetings as required.
Certain skills are required in order to meet the demands of the role:
• 5 year’s editorial experience, including expertise in the operational management of a major consumer website and/or social media channel (planning, conception, commissioning, delivery and sign off of digital content).
• Experience of content delivery around teen and parent/gatekeeper audiences.
• Appreciation of the importance of user journeys and tone of voice in the success of content regarding the above markets.
• Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing budgets, estimates and schedules.
• Understanding of search engine optimisation best practice and strategic cross-platform promotion.
• Ability to deliver strong editorial insights to supplement data-driven monthly and quarterly content performance reports.
Additional desirable skills would be:
• Demonstrable FMCG marketing insights that translate into brilliant editorial strategy.
• Ability to use creative vision to drive revenue from existing accounts.
Got what it takes? We want YOU. Send us your CV to join our award-winning team.