This job is no longer available
Imagine Publishing, a worldwide multimedia content producer within the technology, photography, knowledge and videogames market sectors, is looking for creative and ambitious Staff Writers for our Videogames, Knowledge and Technology divisions.
Have you got a wide knowledge of videogames? Are you passionate about the subject of space or maybe you’re a sci-fi nut? Are you passionate about cutting-edge technology including tablet media, apps, new operating systems and leading software? If so then you might be the perfect person to work on one of our titles.
The successful candidate will need:
• Excellent writing skills, with the ability to produce technically accurate copy that is lively, accessible and enjoyable to read.
• Strong organisational skills, with the ability to generate forward feature ideas and compile news.
• The ability to establish good relationships with a large number of client and PR contacts.
• Be happy to attend occasional meetings and press launches with clients in the UK and abroad.
In return we can offer:
• A successful, creative working environment.
• Generous holiday and salary package.
• Career progression opportunities.
• Great social activities programme.
• Prime location in central Bournemouth - just a 5 minute stroll from the beach.
• 4½ day working week.
Does this sound like you? Then we'd like to talk to you now. Please apply (specifying your particular area of interest) to include your CV, covering letter and salary expectations - applications without salary details may delay the process.