This job is no longer available
EVENING STANDARD ONLINE GOING OUT EDITOR
- Curating existing newspaper content and commissioning new material to create a vibrant, comprehensive and indispensible Going Out section showcasing the best of what London has to offer each week.
- Packaging material to maximise traffic and practising high levels of site hygiene in order to keep content fresh and up to date.
- Running the Going Out team and liaising closely with the Features, Arts and Online desks.
- Raising the profile of the Standard and the Going Out section via social media.
Skills and qualities:
- A strong background in print and online journalism.
- Energetic, highly organised and with an eye for detail.
- Arts-oriented with excellent arts and PR contacts.
- A creative individual with sharp wit, great ideas and strong visual flair.
- An encyclopaedic knowledge of London’s going out scene from opera to pop up restaurants.
- The ability to identify London’s key going out events and trends
Closing Date - Sunday 4 November 2012