Beach Tomato, Three month Online Marketing Internship
Beach Tomato is looking for a marketing and editorial intern to help with our fabulous website.
We are currently seeking a bright and resourceful Online Marketing Intern to join our team. This
is an exciting opportunity to work for an online travel, fashion and beauty magazine and to gain valuable online marketing and editorial experience.
You will assist the Digital Manager with administration, web writing, web updates and management of the Beach Tomato site, including social media channels and PR.
• Social Media daily management – reporting on key performances across all platforms
• Editorial feature writing
• Building and sending the weekly newsletter
• Calling in products for features and liaising with PRs
• General online marketing duties
Experience / Knowledge / Skills
• Online experience – preferably with some knowledge of the fundamentals of online marketing
• Have a passion for online marketing, travel, fashion and beauty
• Editorial experience preferred
• Social Media experience - not only Facebook, but Pinterest and Tumblr
If you think you fit the bill, send your CV, an example of your writing and a covering letter to:
The position is unpaid, but we’ll refund travel for Zones 1-2 in London.
Successful applicants will be contacted. We’d love to get back to all of you, but unfortunately due to the number that we receive, this often isn’t possible.