Real Business, Intern
Caspian is an award-winning media agency and proud owner of flagship title, Real Business. The Real Business website (www.realbusiness.co.uk) is the UK's leading SME website for high-growth businesses and entrepreneurs.
This exciting brand now has an opening for a talented intern to join the editorial desk for up to three months. The right candidate is likely to have completed a journalism qualification, have a genuine interest in business journalism and a real understanding of SEO. This is a great opportunity for a digitally savvy budding journalist to gain on-the-job experience under the supervision of excellent journalists and digital champions.
- Identifying UK-specific business news stories and trends that will be of benefit to our readers
- Identifying SME related digital content that our audience and the wider SME community are eager to read
- Identify and understand the search terms that bring readers to Real Business and other SME publications
- Identify areas for improvement that can be seen as an opportunity for Real Business to increase its SEO whilst delivering the content our readers desire.
- As a result of the above work and in conjunction with our editorial team, develop, produce and source content and editorial themes that will help to deliver the following: Build and maintain traffic levels, engage and inform our readers and bolster our SEO.
- Assist in daily digital editorial administration - checking and uploading content, sourcing images, setting up news letter, social media activity and editorial promotion and liaison with other departments such as design, events and advertising.
To log your interest, please send your CV and a cover note in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We expect a high volume response to this intern opportunity so will only be able to communicate to those we invite to interview. If you do not hear from us by the closing date, it means that you have not on this occasion been successful.