Captive Minds, Social Media Paid Internship WIth Possibility for Full Time Role after 3 months
This is a 3-month paid internship, with the possibility of extension to a permanent full time role, and is to start in January 2014.
Based in London (EC2A 3DH), this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most fast-paced, exciting creative agencies in the UK.
Captive Minds is a creative and communications agency specialising in public relations, marketing, social media, web design, sales, software development and sponsorship for brands, expeditions, adventure and lifestyle events.
We are looking for a Social Media savvy recent graduate with a strong interest in social media and digital marketing to develop and manage dedicated online marketing and PR campaigns for our fast growing roster of clients.
Working in our dynamic team to drive activity, develop new ideas and opportunities for engaging with our clients and our agencies’ key audiences.
We offer a fun and professional working environment. Everyone at Captive Minds works hard together to deliver great results.
Role Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Help managing our clients’ social media and online channels, creating and scheduling quality content
- Content writing skills in order to update our clients' websites daily with blogs: experience on Wordpress platforms necessary
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, competitions, responding to consumer questions, promotions, etc.
- Providing insights from analytical tools and developing strategic ideas to better engage social media followers
- Help in Facebook Advertising, YouTube advertising and Twitter Advertising
- Monitor trends in social media tools and applications
- Manage a Blogger outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about the Company
- Ability to draft and proofread press releases, blogs, newswires and e-shots
- Create and update daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Organising visual, video and audio assets to enable and encourage journalists and sponsors to share our content throughout their channels
- SEO experience to optimise online campaigns and liaising with other teams to generate links and update sites
- Assisting With Events, Including Press Conferences, Launches, Stunts, Media Briefings
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, LinkedIn, Vine, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Excellent communication skills and an enthusiasm for being part of a highly creative team
- A strong interest in sport, adventure and expeditions would be preferable
We are an extremely busy agency and you’ll find the role very exciting and varied. It will give you the opportunity to work closely with the marketing team, the PR team as well as the design and creative team.
Please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org