Positive Luxury, Intern Marketing Position - London Based (Graduate)
Marketing Intern - Based in Shoreditch
3 months internship - paid
Positive Luxury is a unique award-winning global membership programme featuring over 300 best-in class brands, genuinely committed to bettering the world through social and environmental sustainability.
This role will suit a recent graduate interested in marketing, fashion and beauty products. Though not a pre-requisite the ideal graduate would have a marketing related degree or similar such as media communications, however previous work experience will be just as important to show an interest and passion for these areas.
Due to the nature of the role, excellent written and spoken communication skills are vital in order to produce engaging content and are interpersonal skills in order to work in a tightknit team and to liaise with media partners and retailers.
How can you expect to spend your day?
The marketing intern will report directly to the Community and Marketing Executive gaining experience in developing, planning and executing all marketing, PR, sales and promotional strategies to ensure the overall objectives of the company are achieved. The day-to-day aspects of the role will be split into two categories
The key day-to-day tasks of the PR and Marketing Intern include:
• Managing all social media channels
• Building media relationships over the phone and in person
• Keeping the site up-to-date
• The ideal candidate will be able to complete a wide range of activities requiring clear communication, excellent organisational skills and attention to detail. They must work well under pressure.
• Creative flair, you will craft high quality, entertaining content that will delight customers.
• The ability to generate positive publicity.
• Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
• A ‘can-do’ attitude
• A passion and knowledge in fashion and lifestyle and knowledge of current trends across the lifestyle sector.
The perks of interning at this company:
The last person in this position has now progressed on to be a senior member of the team! This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a small team where ideas are embraced and shared.
If you are a highly driven, self-motivated individual with a competitive spirit, we will provide you with an exciting opportunity at Positive Luxury. We offer a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, with a focus on exceeding both individual and team expectations. This is an ideal opportunity for those with a passion for selling and a strong will to win.
Please send your CV and a short video of why you think you’d be ideal for the job to Dianavn@positiveluxury.com by 28th February 2013.