SHOP Magazine, Artworking Intern (3 month contract)
SHOP Magazine is the luxury international shopping guide that connects international travellers with the most fabulous brands, products and places around the world. Supported by Tax Free shopping company Global Blue, SHOP publishes over 40 different publications in key cities around the world.
SHOP Magazine is looking for an Artworking Intern to support the design team during our busy AW15 production period.
Among other things, duties will include:
- Uploading various pages to online flatplans using VIP4.
- Artworking pages using good typography.
- Staying on schedule and keeping to deadline on all magazines as they go through different phases of design and proofing.
- Some drawing and editing of SHOP maps in Illustrator may also be necessary.
- Helping with Map referencing.
- File creation and filling with content ready for design.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Teamwork and cooperation with other staff and section editors.
- An understanding of Adobe Illustrator and InDesign.
We are looking for someone who is interested in Design and Artworking. Training will be provided.
We are based in Brentford, West London, and working hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm.
To apply, please send CV and covering letter to Sally McIlhone, by clicking 'Apply now'.