Live Like a VIP, Intern
Live Like a VIP is looking for a general Reporter to cover fashion, beauty and celebrity gossip.
We are looking for two interns who want to start their career in showbiz and lifestyle content creation.
The successful candidates will work closely with Live Like a VIP Editor Zoe Griffin, a former showbiz gossip Columnist at The Sunday Mirror and author of the book Get Rich Blogging.
We would like candidates to have a good sense of news judgement - what stories do the public find interesting? What fashion and beauty products should be reviewed? We expect you to be up to date in current affairs, to have opinions and to enjoy networking because we will be creating unique content, not copying what other sites are producing.
We will train you how to manage the social media strategy and the Content Management System including photo editing software. You will get regular bylines.
This role would be perfect for a creative undergraduate / graduate seeking a career in journalism or marketing. Expenses will be provided and fashion / beauty items for review purposes.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a passionate writer
- Have a keen interest in using social media platforms for publicity
- Have a flair for writing editorial content and blogs
- Be creative
- Read blogs, magazines and newspapers and have opinions about the content
- Be a self-starter
- Be up for a challenge
- Help create site content
- Attend events – launches and networking events
- Manage existing company social networking accounts
- Ensure social media sites are constantly up to date
- Produce regular blogs
Duration and hours
- Two Weeks to One Month, based in Shoreditch, E1
- Flexible hours - sometimes days / sometimes evenings.
To apply, click 'Apply now'.
Closing Date: 17 July 2015