FreshMinds, Marketing Intern
We are looking for an enthusiastic go-getting Intern to support the Marketing team at FreshMinds (www.freshminds.net). This is a great opportunity for a Graduate or someone who is looking for an opportunity to gain practical work experience in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment. We are looking for someone who can help create content for blogs, white paper and future magazine articles on innovation and product development topics. This is a chance to work closely with the marketing team and with the company CEO (also a UK Business Ambassador).
This is an expenses only position for the first 3 weeks with the possibility of staying on for a further 3 weeks on a paid basis subject to performance (& your desire!).
- Communication Strong writing skills and a high attention to detail are a must with an ability to find a story and interesting angles. You will need to have strong communication skills and be able to work effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- Organisation The right person will have a proactive approach, strong organisation skills and take pride in everything they do. We want someone who can really get stuck in and keep on top of all of their tasks but most of all enjoy what they are doing.
- Research – ability to use desk research to track down interesting content around agreed topic areas and analyse/ synthesize this appropriate
- Switched On The right person will be bright and switched on with an interest in what day to day marketing within a professional services environment looks like
- Amped Enthusiastic about marketing and comms as a career and taking in as much as you can in your time here in order to develop your skill set
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Gain great writing experience and build on your communication skills
- Social media experience
- Learn about SEO (and ideally you will have some prior understanding)
- Learn about the area of agile innovation
- Access to senior members of the team to shadow and learn from
- Gain or build on your desk research skills
FreshMinds is an insight and innovation consultancy founded in 2000. We believe that to unlock growth in today’s fast-paced, tech-enabled world businesses need to become more agile. And to facilitate this they need agile insight that helps them rapidly adapt and respond to change.
We work for some of the world’s largest brands helping them turn ideas into reality. More information at www.freshminds.net
To apply send a CV to Emma Muckersie, by clicking 'Apply now'.