NEXT, Social Media Assistant
Social Media Assistant (6 month contract)
As Social Media Assistant, your main duties will include:
- Video Shoots: helping the team coordinate and produce video footage for our social channels, website and in-store TV walls. Tasks may include; styling outfits, collecting samples from the buyers, stock checking, coordinating models, hair/make-up, props, travel, studio and equipment hire.
- Copywriting: producing innovative, well written copy that is both timely and relevant for our social platforms – plus ensure it fits with the Next tone of voice. The products chosen must be in line with business objectives and fully stock checked before being added to the weekly schedules.
- Online Influencers (bloggers): help discover new talent, plus come up with exciting ways to promote products via blogger events, campaigns and outreaches. Help the team coordinate blogger events and ensure they run smoothly and achieve maximum exposure for the brand.
- New Platforms: assisting the team in the launch of new and emerging platforms, as well as growing existing ones i.e. Snapchat and Vine. Assist the team in producing content for additional International markets of interest to the business.
- Product Liaison: meeting with product areas to raise the profile of the social media team and to ensure they are fully aware of the platforms on offer for promotion. Assist the team in compiling reports/decks to present to the teams, and become a point of contact for the buyers.
Your previous experience should include…
Working in a similar role, or running a successful personal blog for some time.
We are looking for someone who…
- Has excellent copy writing skills - plus the ability to proof read
- Is an avid social networker (FB, Twitter, Insta, Snapchat etc) - must be on top of the latest digital marketing trends
- Prides themselves on being organised and has no issue with time keeping!
- Has no trouble coming up with new ideas and excels creatively
- Is a competent communicator with the ability to manage upwards, plus has fantastic presentation skills – both verbally and written
- Has a great work ethic, namely; a motivated team player and proactive both when working in a team and independently
- Is willing to travel between London and our Head Office in Leicester at least once a week
- Does not mind working late when setting up for and running events
- Has experience with Photoshop
And may also have knowledge of…
- Blogging (preferably Wordpress)
- Google Analytics
- Optimising content for SEO
- Final Cut Pro
- Hootsuite or similar scheduling tool
Apply by completing the application form below.